Friday, November 1, 2013

Of Montreal

Last night was the Majestic's Nightmare on King Street with the one and only Of Montreal. They always put on a hell of a show. I went with two awesome chicks, Heller and Nina, and everyone was dressed up in crazy costumes! When I saw them at Union South, they had tons of extravagant costumes and dancing people, so I knew that seeing them on Halloween would be especially cool. I lost count after 8 or 9 'costume' changes, but they would keep on bringing people out with white sheets or circles or weird objects and then would project light patterns and designs on them to create a really really cool stage picture.

tadaa
 We started about half way back in the middle of the main floor, but you know me, Heller and I ended up front row center by the end of it. I even got a set list!!!
The show was fantastic. They played tons of my favorites- Gronlandic Edit, Oslo in the Summertime, Croquet Croquette, etc. etc. Now I just want to listen to their new album, Lousy with Sylvianbriar.

No comments:

Post a Comment